Sunday, July 24, 2011

short update

I still waiting for an apartment to open in the building where I would like to live. There is supposed to be one ready in a couple weeks. All my crafting stuff except my drawing pens are packed and in the garage. Needless to say I haven't created anything new in over a month. I can't trade ATCs because they are all packed and I can't list anything on Etsy or Ebay for the same reason. I planned on improving my drawing skills but haven't touched any of that either. I have been doing a lot of reading. I bought a Kindle early this month, I really like it but still like to read the paper books better. It is nice because it fits in my purse so there is less chance of me loosing it than a paper book. I have a Bible on it so now if I don't have something to read I can read my Bible. I also have some reference books to use for Bible study. I think that is the kind of books I will buy for the Kindle. Well that is about all I can think of to say so until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment